2012 has been a wonderful year at S4H. The number of visitors we receive everyday has gone through the roof! We are so pleased and proud to know so many people from across the country and around the world find the projects and articles here at S4H inspiring and useful. We're also grateful to have such strong support from our sponsoring partners who allow us to continue to provide all our content free of charge! As is the case with many sites and media outlets, as the year winds down, it's time to look back at the highlights. Today we bring you the Top 12 How To Tutorials from 2012.Our goal is to give you the tools to make sewing easier, which will make it more fun, which will make it something you want to do more often, which will make you want to come back to Sew4Home more often to get great project ideas. It's really a win-win situation!
Take a look back through these favorite tips and techniques. Then, leave us a comment below and let us know what you'd like to learn about in 2013.
12. Sewing Successful Curves from 6/12/12
11. How to Fussy Cut Fabric Motifs & More from 9/11/12
10. Working with Velvet and Velveteen from 12/5/12
9. How To Do Shirring from 4/3/12
8. A Complete Step-by-Step For Binding Quilts & Throws from 3/5/12
7. How To Make a Rolled Hem With Your Sewing Machine from 7/19/12
6. Bias Binding: Figuring Yardage, Cutting, Making, Attaching from 9/19/12
5. How to Sew a Corner (aka Mitered) Hem from 6/21/12
4. How To Make Wave Tucks from 6/14/12
2. How To Box Corners from 8/8/12
1. How to Install an Invisible Zipper from 11/8/12