2013 here we come... we're ready for another great year! 2012 was very successful for Sew4home. Visitor traffic pushed interest high, and sponsor support kept it the posts coming each weekday free of charge! Before we step into our brand new world, we stopped to see what your favorite projects were last year. The Top 12 Project Tutorials from 2012 are listed below. Did you see them all... make them all? If you're writing up your New Year's Sewing Resolutions, add one of these faves to the list of items to make for yourself... or to share. Making something with your own two hands is a skill to be valued. Which means... it's important those of us who know teach other people to sew. It's fun, it saves money, and it's an amazingly creative outlet. Everybody loves a finished handmade item. It's the sewing process people find daunting. Let them in on the secret: sewing is fun and relaxing, especially when shared with friends.
Take another look at these Top 12 Faves. Then, leave us a comment below and let us know what you'd like to make in 2013.
12. Vintage Shoulder Dust Covers from 2/1/12
11. Kitchen Confections in Moda's Vintage Modern: Toaster Cozy from 5/24/12
10. Miller Miller Cotton Couture: Three-Tier Ombre Apron from 6/20/12
9. Pillow Personality with Fairfield Processing: Playful Crocodile from 8/22/12
6. Bucket Style Purse With Zipper Tape Trim from 3/29/12
5. Ty Pennington Zippered Bags with Tri-Color Tassels from 11/9/12
4. Simply Color by Vanessa Christenson for Moda: Fold-over Tote from 9/7/12
2. Oh Baby! with Fabric.com: Travel Diaper Case & Changing Pad from 10/24/12
1. Necessities On The Go Mini Clutch in Simple Marks by Moda Fabrics from 12/14/12